Tuition Rates for 2018 – 2019 (Pricing begins August 1, 2018)
- Monthly tuition payments are made via ACH debit where funds are withdrawn on the 1st of the month.
- Two and three day per week schedules must be consecutive days for the benefit of the child’s routine.
- We require 30 days advance notice to end your tuition contract early.
- Children with accounts that are past 10 days due will not be allowed back to school until tuition is received. If you have a temporary financial problem, please talk with us about it. No records will be sent to another school until your account is paid in full including any penalty assessments, and all library books have been returned.
- If a particular class has a wait list, or if a family wishes to hold a spot for a future start date (other than for re-enrollment for the next school year), the family will be asked to submit a non-refundable deposit with their application equal to the first month’s tuition in order to hold a spot for their child(ren). The deposit will be applied towards the first month’s tuition. In the event that circumstances change and a family needs to withdrawal their name from the wait list or cancel their child’s future start date, the deposit will only be refunded if another child is able to take their place.
- Our school transitions students up to the next age level environment in August, January, and June. Students may need to wait until the next opening in order to move up to the next age level. E.g. an infant turns 18 months old in October, they will need to wait until January to move up to toddler, and thus continue in the infant environment and paying infant tuition until the child is 21 months old in January when they can move up.
Financial Aid & Scholarships:
We currently are an approved child care provider and school for:
- Florida Voluntary PreKindergarten program vouchers (VPK) – This state program voucher is available to all children in Florida who are 4 years old as of September 1st for their PreK4 year. Apply for your VPK voucher online here. Once you have filled out the application, allow a few days for processing. You will then receive a Child Eligibility and Enrollment Certificate via email that you will need to print out, sign, and drop off at our office.
- Government Services Administration & Child Care Aware – This tuition assistance program is available for armed forces and other government personnel with 0-5 year old children who can demonstrate financial need.
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) – This is primarily for children in foster care and lower income families. Kindergarten and up only.
- McKay Scholarship – This is available for a wide variety of children in special situations. Kindergarten and up only.
- Gardiner (f.k.a. Personal Learning Scholarship Account Program, PLSA) – For students with a diagnosed disability or an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Kindergarten and up only.
- Scholarship Fund – We do not currently have a private scholarship fund, please let us know if you would like to donate to help us start one!