At a Glance:
- Founded: 1969
- Ages: Children ages 6 weeks – 6 years old (infant through kindergarten)
- Community Size: 6 classrooms, up to 92 children
- Facility: 5,000ft2 nestled in the Villas residential neighborhood next to Grace Brethren Church.
- An Accredited Montessori School: We are a private secular Montessori school which is accredited by both regional and national level accreditation groups including the American Montessori Society (AMS), Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF) and National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA). Our school is recognized as a Gold Seal Quality Care Program by the Florida Department of Children and Families and we are also members of the International Montessori Council (IMC).
Happy Families, Confident Children
- Happy Families: Spring 2016 Survey Results
- 97% of our parents would recommend our school to a friend.
- 93% of parents were satisfied with their experience at our school during the 2015-2016 school year.
- 89% of our parents believe their child is academically enriched at our school.
- Confident Children: Will a Montessori education at our school prepare your child academically? While we don’t place much emphasis on testing, we are happy to share our latest results.
- PreK4: Our 2015 – 2016 PreK4 Assessment Scores show that our students “exceeded expectations” in all four categories: print knowledge, phonological awareness, oral language / vocabulary, and mathematics.
- Kindergarten: Our Iowa Test of Basic Skills Spring 2016 results for our Kindergartners show that our children finished our Kindergarten program on average at 2.2 grade equivalent (2 months into second grade) and earned higher core test scores than 97% of kindergartners nationwide.
Montessori School 2014 from Sarah Enderby on Vimeo
(The students are all matching because this video was taken on the morning of our end of the year school program, we do not wear uniforms of any kind)